Skip to content
- Entered home post code.
- Added two (customised) pizzas to the basket as it was “Two for Tuesday”.
- Re-added two (customised) pizzas to the basket via the Deals page.
- Got the checkout, tried to change post code because I wasn’t home.
- Told different stores deliver to different post codes so would have to start again.
- Entered new post code (same store).
- Re-re-added two (customised) pizzas to the basket via the Deals page.
- Forced to choose one of the incorrect addresses from the address list they offer based on the post code.
- Enter ‘extra delivery info’ to explain the actual address and buzzer code.
What should have happened
- Enter incorrect postcode.
- Add two (customised) pizzas to the basket ( it’s a day-wide deal, apply it automatically ).
- Checkout and change post code (If there’s a problem, show an error).
- Wait 18 seconds for the pizza to arrive.